// By Kavita
Shopping List… April
It’s nearly APRIL!! Can you believe it… Where has the time gone.
I thought I’d quickly put together some of my April wishlist purchases that I can think of on my head and have noted to buy at some point.
- Starting it off with Notebooks. If you know me, you know how much I love notebooks. My work draw currently has like 8 notebooks that haven’t been wrote on yet but I want some more. These Raindrop Notebooks from Paperchase are so cute and I really like the colours and reminds me of Spring.
- Zara sling back high heels in black. I always go for sling back when it comes to heels as they hurt me less that court shoes. The back of my feet always get cut up and they take ages to heal when I wear shoes with backing. Plus the heel size looks like they aren’t too big and suitable to wear to work.
- Zara Cross Body Bag. I went to Birmingham last weekend and saw my sister have this bag and I loved it. It’s the perfect size as a everyday bag to work which will also fit my work laptop. It’s so annoying having to carry two bags or a huge bag. The other bag I use currently is my Ralph Lauren bag but I’m a little worried that the weight is going to ruin my bag a little. I’ve actually just ordered this whilst I’m typing this! Oops..
- Amazon Iphone 6 case. I currently have a bumper case which is tearing apart and I quite like how this covers the screen too. Plus it’s very simple and classy.
- Asos Aldo watch. I am the worst when it comes to watches but I think I need to start buying some as I go into meetings without my phone and I wonder constantly what the time is.
- Accesorize Geo line necklace. I’m loving geo-shaped jewellery at the moment. A few weeks ago I brought one from ASOS which you can see on my Instagram and loved it. I got loads of compliments and it just goes with a lot of my outfits. This one is simple but a statement piece to wear.
- Ikea Skurar Plant pots. I have 2 of the white ones at the moment which are pen and makeup brush holders. I want to get some for the black to have as other makeup holders for lipliners, eyeliners, mascara etc.
And that is my shopping list so far… I’m sure there are loads more and will end up getting way too much stuff but I will keep you posted on what I get my hands on and what I add onto the shopping list.